HR professional membership
We created this opportunity to support HR professionals who play an important role in the development of skills in the housing industry - a high profile industry with high expectations from Governments and the public. Membership helps HR professionals to stay on top of the fast-changing housing world so they can better support the professional development of their colleagues and better meet the needs of their organisations.
HR members receive all of the benefits received by our standard members, as well as a range of resources designed exclusively for HR professionals, including:
- A discussion site for HR professionals on LinkedIn and the opportunity to develop regional skill networks
- Expert and topical careers information
- Webinars, live and recorded on HR and Housing topics
The full 2015 rate for CIH member grade is £168.00. This fee will be waived for HR professionals meeting the following eligibility criteria.
To receive complimentary membership you must be employed in one of the following types of organisations:
- Housing Associations (UK)
- Local Authorities (UK)
- Arms Length Management Organisations (UK)
- Tenant Management Organisations (UK)
And your role must meet the following criteria:
- You hold a permanent position in an organisational, training or human resource development role
- You hold a management level position, or above, with budget responsibility (other roles may be considered for smaller organisations)
Applications from private sector organisations working in partnership with housing organisations listed above may be considered. All applications will be reviewed and will be accepted at the discretion of CIH. There is no right of appeal against decisions on eligibility for this category of membership.