Making Best Use of Stock team
Providing free advice to help improve your services
CIH’s Making Best Use of Stock (MBUS) team works with local authorities and housing associations to improve and develop their approach to welfare reform, under-occupation and tenancy fraud. We can support you, without charge, by offering a range of services, all based on good practice and expert knowledge in the field.
Meet the MBUS team
- Are concerned about how your organisation will manage the impact of welfare reform and want to check you’re doing enough to prepare
- Want to see if there is more you can do to tackle tenancy fraud
- Need to improve the way you deal with under-occupation
- Want to know about current good practice in all of these areas
Then the MBUS team can help you!
Taking a tailored approach to your needs, we can:
- Help you to review your policies and procedures
- Assist in developing your strategies and action plans
- Deliver or facilitate briefings and workshops for your staff and/or external partners
- Keep you informed of new developments and give you up-to-date information on national policy developments
- Help you to identify where improvements are needed, and work with you to create solutions
- Support you in developing good practice networks and partnerships
If you’d like to arrange for an MBUS advisor to visit your organisation, contact us at email@example.com
For good practice examples, useful links and to access the full range of MBUS publications visit our practice resources page.