What does practice online include?
- The latest information on changes in government policy, legislation and case law
- Comprehensive guidance and advice on a wide range of housing topics
- Ideas for improvement, checklists and examples of tried and tested approaches to help you improve your services
- The latest examples of good practice in the sector
- An ‘Ask CIH’ enquiries service, which enables you to contact a CIH specialist with just one click, who will be able to offer guidance on any housing issue you face
- A forum where you can share knowledge and ideas with fellow housing professionals
- Freedom to extract and adapt content, to help you write board reports, training programmes, policies and procedures
How often is practice online updated?
Practice online is updated following any significant changes in government policy, legislation and case law as required. As a minimum each chapter is reviewed and updated on a monthly basis by a team of legal experts. On average, we also launch 4-6 new or significantly updated practice online chapters each year.
Who is practice online aimed at?
Practice online includes content that is relevant to housing professionals of all levels, from senior management to front-line staff. A subscription to practice online allows all of your staff to access it, there is no limit on the number of users that can use it at any one time.
Is it searchable?
Yes. A search feature enables you to search all chapters for particular keywords.
How much does it cost?
Subscriptions run on a 12 month rolling year basis. You will not be charged extra for updates and new chapters launched throughout the year.
Current charges are:
- Special local authority package (Allocations and lettings, Equality and diversity, Homelessness and Strategic housing chapters only) - £350 + VAT
- Large Scale Voluntary Stock Transfer councils (no stock) full subscription - £750 + VAT
- Organisations with less than 20,000 stock - £750 + VAT
- Voluntary/ educational organisations - £750 + VAT
- Overseas organisations - £750
- Consultants and commercial organisations - £1,050 + VAT
- Organisations with over 20,000 stock - £1,050 + VAT