to break new ground in repairs and maintenance
CIH consultancy delivers a fresh, new agenda for repairs professionalsCIH consultancy’s Working together projects go beyond the conventional as they develop new thinking, different ways of working and fresh delivery models for the sector.
Repairs Model Practice
Shaped and informed by the insight and new agenda developed from the working together project, CIH Repairs Model Practice is a new package of resources designed to transform the effectiveness and impact of repairs services and secure recurring efficiency savings.
At CIH consultancy we can work with you to:
- Help make the repairs service a corporate and strategic priority
- Ensure repairs staff have the right skills, capacity and resources
- Provide a more accessible and accountable service
- Deliver a higher quality responsive repairs service
- Ensure a value for money approach is embedded
- Strive to understand and improve performance
The result will be a repairs service that delivers for the repairs team, the organisation as a whole and for tenants, generating more asset value and higher levels of customer excellence.