Housing and support for our ageing population
Support that is fit for living and ageing
Domini Gunn and her team at CIH consultancy are here to work with you to develop an innovative, multi-disciplinary review framework that makes the most of assets and value for money, while enabling tenant and resident choice in housing. We can support you in identifying innovative new approaches to ensuring that older people, and their carers, are able to access housing choices to provide them with a safe and pleasant living environment, maintain control of their lives and their independence for as long as they can.
How can we help you?
This service includes:
- A next practice model for undertaking strategic reviews of older people housing and support services including not only needs assessment but supply, social value, value for money and personalisation
- Housing and the Care Act – roles, responsibilities and added value
- Strategic reviews of current service provision including sheltered housing, needs, demand and supply mapping
- Support for developing housing providers’ role in palliative care
- Identify your organisations contribution to wider service provision including home care
- Scope opportunities to add value, increase value for money, demonstrate social value and quality, improve outcomes, and enhance performance monitoring and reporting