Right to buy training and advice
Review your RTB and RTA policy and procedures
Having the right processes and procedures in place to deal with the practical implications of RTB and RTA is crucial. CIH consultancy provides training, legal advice and practical support to specialists and wider housing teams.
Delivered through our specialist legal associate, Emily Gasson, this service is designed to focus on the practicalities of managing RTB and RTA across the service including specialist teams, lettings, development and housing management.
What do our offers include?
Package A - Review of RTB policy and procedures
- A desk top assessment of RTB policy and procedures based on your organisations key priorities
Package B - Legal and quality RTB audit
- An on-site assessment of RTB policy and procedures based on what is happening on the ground across different departments
- Support to develop/improve and implement Right to Buy policy and procedures recognising the impact on other departments
Package C - Tailored advice and support
- Bespoke advice on reducing fraud, maximising sale prices and reducing overheads
- Regular updates on changes in Legislation and case law
- Phone and email advice on individual applications
Package D - In-house tailored RTB training, advice and support
- Choose any of the above packages together with in-house training based on your own documentation and circumstances
- The training can be delivered at two levels - for specialists and for other teams affected by the RTB e.g. housing management and development