Showcase your achievement
The TAI 2016 conference gala dinner will feature two brand new awards recognising and showcasing the remarkable talent and commitment of individuals from the housing sector in Wales.
The winner of these two special awards will automatically be shortlisted for the national Housing Heroes event taking place at Housing 2016 in June.
(open to CIH members only – nominations can be made by anyone working or involved in housing)
This award recognises outstanding professional achievement and individual personal contribution by a CIH member working in the housing sector in Wales. The judges are looking for submissions which can demonstrate that the applicant:
- has demonstrated a professional commitment to their organisation and/or the communities they serve
- made an outstanding commitment to their profession
- is an inspirational role model for those working within the housing sector and has embraced the ethics and professional standards underpinning CIH membership
(nominations must be made by the applicants employer)
This award recognises the contribution of apprentices across the housing sector in Wales. The award is open to any applicant undertaking an apprenticeship scheme or traineeship, in any discipline within the housing industry. The judges will be looking for submissions which can demonstrate that the applicant:
- has made a significant commitment to personal development with achievement and attainment in learning
- has exceeded expectations and made a significant difference to the organisation in which they work
- has evidenced a positive approach to their day to day work and shown a willingness to be creative and innovative
How to enter
Submissions must be made using our online booking form only. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on Friday 8 April 2016.