(formerly known as New Housing Professional)
This award showcases the achievements of housing professionals at an early stage of their career who are keen to expand their networks and horizons and make a positive contribution to neighbourhoods and communities in Wales.
The award is open to any individual who is a current CIH member and who has worked in the housing industry in Wales for less than three years.
We are particularly looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- achievement of outstanding success within their organisation within the short period of time they have worked in the sector
- personal responsibility and initiative for their career and professional development
- a passion and drive for housing and a commitment to ethics and professional standards for working in the sector
Finalists will be expected to attend and speak at CIH Cymru’s TAI 2020 Event taking place on 22/23 September in Cardiff. The winner will be announced first-hand at the TAI conference dinner taking place on the evening of conference day 1.
Entry terms and conditions
- Entrants must be current CIH members – not a member? Join now for as little as £61
- Submissions must be made using our online booking form only
- Entries must be received by no later than midnight on Friday 31 July 2020
- Entrants must have the support of their line manager including permission to attend TAI 2020 (you will be given a complimentary full delegate place including attendance at the conference dinner – accommodation is not included)
- Free delegate place at TAI 2021 – Wales’ Premier Housing Event
- Free training day of your choice from CIH Housing Academy
- Winner’s feature article published in Welsh Housing Quarterly
- 12 months membership to Housing Futures Cymru – our policy advisory panel of new/young members who have a stake in the future of the housing profession in Wales, influencing at the heart of Welsh Government.