CIH NW Beyond Regen 2
About the event
‘Can Brexit create new opportunities for resilient communities ? You’ll be able to find out more at the re-scheduled BeyondRegen2 Conference, now taking place on Friday 21st October 2016. ‘
Supporting Resilient Communities in Challenging TimesThe need for regeneration has never been greater!
Venue: Friends’ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS
Time: 09.30am - 4.00pm
Benefits of attending
This exciting event will chart the current landscape for regeneration and housing’s place within it.
Furthermore it will:
• Explore the barriers people and communities currently face and how these can be overcome.
• Highlight how organizations are adapting & changing to make the greatest impact possible.
• Re-visit the rationale / business case for investing in communities.
• Refresh the thinking of what constitutes effective partnership work.
• Help delegates to contribute towards a wider conversation to take regeneration forward.
Delegates will leave with:
A much better understanding of the current operational context for community regeneration.
• Practical and relevant examples of how to make resilient communities.
• Opportunities to develop new partnerships and expand your network.
• Solutions for how to resource community regeneration.
• Clearer ideas about how to measure resilience and the wider impact on people and place
Who should attendAnyone with an interest in regeneration
Please note the date of this event has been rescheduled to 21 October 2016
This event is free to attend for members and £50.00 + VAT for non-members.
Members - click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book.
You will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: RENWREG