Housing & Adult Social Care - Supporting a Joint Agenda (London)
About the event
This one day event, hosted by ADASS and CIH, sets out to explore new ways of thinking and working to provide quality housing across all tenures that can support our health and wellbeing when we need some support, and as we age. We will come together to discuss existing and alternative funding streams, examine the line between care and support, and hear from experts across the sector on the integration of health, housing and care.
We need to work together across the sectors, to provide housing and support choices, that enable older and disabled people, and those with long term support needs to continue to be part of their local communities and to remain independent and engaged for as long as we can.
Throughout the day, leading experts will discuss how local partners across housing, planning, health and care can work together to develop healthy local places, how we can plan for and deliver more housing for older and disabled people, explore what we have learnt from the better care fund and how this can drive forward integration in the future.
This event will provide you with the opportunity to hear experiences and share your thoughts on what will happen next and the future ahead for further integration involving housing as well as health and care. Balancing practical advice with strategic knowledge, this one day event combines keynotes, interactive workshop sessions and a lively panel debate discussing what really matters - providing good quality housing and services to older people.
5 reasons to attend
1. Understand: gain a clear understanding of the current issues effecting housing, support and care services for older and disabled people
2. Knowledge and information: learn from credible and influential high profile speakers, leading housing and care professionals and practitioners
3. Debate: discuss and hear experiences of how local partners across housing, planning, health and care can work together to develop healthy local places to live
4. Engage in discussion: express your thoughts on housing and support needs for people with long term housing and support needs, and also find possible solutions to the problems facing your organisation
5. Stay networked: An excellent opportunity to network with fellow housing professionals, and to make connections across health and care
Who should attend
A must attend for those involved in providing housing, care and support services for older and disabled people.
This event will of interest to directors of adult social care, senior social workers managers/ senior officers working in housing of support and care and also policy and strategy representatives.
CIH Member rate - £160 +VAT
ADASS Member rate - £160 +VAT
Standard rate - £190 +VAT
The delegate price includes a series of keynote and workshop sessions, all refreshments and lunch. If you are a CIH member continue your personal development by gaining hours towards your CIH Continuing Professional Development.
Please see our full terms and conditions before making your booking
How to book
Book online by clicking the 'Book' button below
Further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org