CIH Repairs & Maintenance Conference 2018
About the conference
Delivering new solutions to tackle the new agenda
When it comes to repairs and maintenance, the big question is: how to optimise the value obtained from delivery of this crucial service whist at the same time ensuring all investment contributes to business objectives and adds value to the housing assets? To address this challenge, the housing sector needs to shift its approach to repairs and maintenance, disrupting our established delivery approaches and moving on from the typically sterile terms of debate. The CIH Repairs & Maintenance Conference and Exhibition 2018 has been designed to help drive forward a new agenda, helping housing professionals to seize the initiative and bring about the changes needed.
A packed programme of interactive plenary and breakout sessions will feature experts, thought leaders and practitioners from housing associations, local authorities, contractor service providers and specialist advisers as they explore the answers to some of the big questions of the moment!
Richard Medley (pictured), managing director at Housing Dynamics and the chair of the event, talks about why it's so important repairs and maintenance takes centre stage. Read the full interview
Our speakers will be exploring how best to:
- Deliver compliant repairs services through effective understanding and management of risks
- Drive out unnecessary costs and minimise waste through ‘pre-emptive’ style planned replacement programmes
- Understand the performance, value and contribution of the housing assets
- Measure and test only what is important and that adds value, not just to residents but also for the building asset
- Use data and information much more effectively to fully understand the drivers of cost and value and significantly improve repair and maintenance outcomes
- Put in place an affordable, long term sustainable repairs and maintenance service offer
- Maximise the benefits of procurement for repairs and maintenance
- Apply more commercial thinking to the design and delivery or repairs, maintenance and investment work
At CIH, we’re aiming to build on the success of our 2017, bringing you the UK’s best Repairs and Maintenance Conference and Exhibition for 2018. We look forward to seeing you in May!
Who should attendThe conference is aimed at those who have a responsibility for delivering a frontline repairs or maintenance service, including Property Managers, Heads of Service, Technical Services Managers, Maintenance Managers, Housing Managers and Team Leaders and frontline, retrofit and procurement staff.
Exhibition & sponsorship
With a wide range of delegates attending, this event is an opportunity for your organisation to engage with new and existing customers and gain brand recognition. We have a wide range of exhibition and sponsorship packages to enable you to maximise your return on investment. From “space only” to “sponsorship” the opportunities from CIH provide access to your target market on various platforms, allow you to promote your business and demonstrate value and support with your target audience.
For further information on packages available please contact Kirsty Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 7685 1722.
|A||Residential* inc conf dinner 2 days||£510||£459|
|B||NON-residential 2 days||£395||£355.50|
|C||Non-residential day 1||£295||£265.50|
|D||Non-residential day 2||£295||£265.50|
* For residental packages accommodation will be provided at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry
For further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
Website kindly sponsored by
ARK Consultancy is a leading multidisciplinary management and technical consultancy working throughout the UK ARK has particular expertise working with housing associations, local authorities, Government bodies and the charitable sector.
The ARK team includes more than 60 dedicated experts who advise on all business functions but have particular pedigree in asset management, development and regeneration, governance and transformation, funding and treasury management.
In addition, ARK's strengths include helping clients to develop social enterprises, calculating and developing social value, and corporate social responsibility assignments. Strong networks in a range of sectors give ARK insight we can use to support recruitment and interim placements, where needed.
ARK' consultants are clever-thinkers and approach every assignment with integrity, working hard to enhance everything they encounter.