Housing management conference 2017
Webpage kindly sponsored by:
About the event
The 2017 housing management conference will consider the effects of a turbulent operating environment within the housing sector, and outline ways of managing resources across a variety of housing management functions.
High profile speakers and experts across both days will provide practical and strategic sessions to help you to understand the changing demands in the sector and how this will impact you.
Book your places today
Through a combination of keynote sessions and specialist masterclasses, delegates will:
- hear an overview of the current policy landscape for housing and the implications this might have for housing management
- explore the ways in which you challenge yourself to be the best that you can be
- Make customer engagement count in a more effectively and efficiently way
- how to identify cases where ASB and safeguarding issues overlap, and how to respond best to resolve sensitive cases effectively for individuals, communities and the landlord
- explore the current and emerging issues along with the ways in which organisations are approaching the challenges posed by welfare reform
- ASB – What does the future service look like?
- practical advice and guidance for landlords on fire safety in housing and also how to engage with residents to ensure they understand the importance of fire safety measures in their homes
- rethinking ways of delivering housing management services
- the role of frontline staff in tacking domestic violence
- look at the apparent rise in hoarding cases and the challenge this poses for landlords
- how technology that can help those working in housing management
We are also delighted to offer delegates a new way to get involved in what’s going on at this year’s conference via the free audience interaction platform Slido. With Slido, you can ask a question, direct from your smartphone, without having to raise your hand or speak out.
*Programme and speakers are subject to minor change
Exhibition & sponsorship
With a wide range of delegates attending, this conference is an ideal opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition. With exhibition packages available and a range of sponsorship opportunities which have been designed to provide your organisation with:
• a platform to promote your products and services
• exposure to your target market across a range of channels and potential touch-points
• an opportunity to establish trust and build a rapport with potential clients
• multiple opportunities to grow your networks and build your contacts
Download the media pack to explore your options
If you’d like to talk about exhibiting or if you’d like us to create a bespoke package for you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Kirsty (02476 851766) or Sean (0131 221 7753) firstname.lastname@example.org.
|CIH member rate||Standard price|
Option A: Residential both days
|£460 + VAT per place||£490 + VAT per place|
|Option B: Non residential both days||£360 + VAT per place||£390 + VAT per place|
|Option C: Non residential day one only||£250 + VAT per place||£280 + VAT per place|
|Option D: Non residential day two only||
£250 + VAT per place
£280 + VAT per place
Option A also includes bed and breakfast accommodation and the conference dinner as well as attendance on both days of the conference.
- To book your place online, click the grey "book now" button at the top of the page
- For further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
*Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
Webpage kindly sponsored by:
ARK Consultancy is a leading multidisciplinary management and technical consultancy working throughout the UK ARK has particular expertise working with housing associations, local authorities, Government bodies and the charitable sector.
The ARK team includes more than 60 dedicated experts who provide project and interim support and advice on all business functions but have particular pedigree in housing management, supported and older peoples housing, service and efficiency reviews and assistance in the development of resilience in staff and customer groups.
In addition, ARK’s strengths include helping clients to develop social enterprises, calculating and developing social value, and corporate social responsibility assignments.
ARK’s consultants are clever-thinkers and approach every assignment with integrity, working hard to enhance everything they encounter.