International Housing Summit
About the event
New challenges need new solutions, new thinking, new ways of working. Our job at CIH is to equip you to meet the challenges of the future. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the Disruptive Innovators Network to develop the International Housing Summit - the world’s first virtual housing conference.
This three-day event is packed with innovative and practical content across three main themes:
Learning from COVID-19 - services and survival
- Senior leaders' panels exploring how they managed through the initial stages of the crisis - what worked, what didn't and what innovations have they made to change their businesses for the better
- Financial impacts discussion, with funders, finance directors and the regulator - new funding and business models, stimulus packages to get building again
- International differences - hear from housing providers across the world about their different responses to COVID-19 - what can we learn from what's working in different markets?
- Wellbeing - how different organisations are managing organisational change and wellbeing
Rebooting housing - where do we go from here?
- The new normal - housing leaders from all parts of the sector on how different the future could be - what different challenges could we be facing
- The other emergency - keeping climate centre stage as we reboot our businesses
- Housing's role in recovery - what governments need to do to help boost their economies
Tech does good
- Together with fellow housing leaders and technology experts, explore the opportunities that a post-COVID world presents
- Accelerate your knowledge and understanding of where tech does good and how you can deploy this within your organisation
- Explore some of the most recent research from the Disruptive Innovators Network (DIN) and HACT. Plus receive a complimentary copy of DINs recent report ‘The future for housing IT services
What can you expect at the virtual summit?
• Leadership panels
It doesn't stop there
SPECIAL OFFER: Bulk booking – book 5 or more places and receive 25% discount*
*All bookings must be made at the same time for the discount to be applied
Standard rate* £325
CIH and DIN member rate* £225
* All rates are subjected to VAT of 20%
Please see our full terms and conditions before making your booking.
Please note bookings will close on Monday 29 June at 3pm.
We are delighted to bring you a brand-new promotional branding product as part of our virtual summit, with opportunities to create sponsorship adverts, branding opportunities and host real-time networking.
For further information please download the media pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org.