Repairs and maintenance conference 2017
About the event
Option A is now only available ON REQUEST, we have non residential packages still available, please select option B, C, or D when making your booking.
Repairs and maintenance sit at the heart of any housing organisation’s work, but a combination of financial pressures, a changing policy landscape and the evolving expectations of customers mean it is more challenging than ever to deliver high-quality, efficient services.
The UK’s best conference for housing professionals working in these vital functions, our 2017 Repairs and Maintenance Conference and Exhibition will explore the challenges facing housing organisations and showcase the work they are doing to overcome them and provide outstanding services.
A packed programme of interactive sessions and masterclasses will feature leading experts and professionals from housing associations, local authorities and contractors as they explore the big questions, including:
- How to deliver an outstanding service and still reduce costs
- Innovative approaches to repairs which place the customer at the heart of the process
- The importance of robust data in shaping great repairs and maintenance service
- How effective partnerships can boost help organisations provide an outstanding service
- The challenges which lie ahead for the provision of repairs and maintenance services
Who should attendThe conference is aimed at those who have a responsibility for delivering a frontline repairs or maintenance service, including Property Managers, Heads of Service, Technical Services Managers, Maintenance Managers, Housing Managers and Team Leaders and frontline, retrofit and procurement staff.
Exhibition & sponsorship
With a wide range of delegates attending, this event is an opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition. Both exhibition space and a range of sponsorship opportunities are available throughout the duration of this event that will:
- help you to be seen as dependent and supportive to your target market
- allow you to build trust and establish a rapport with potential clients
- provide access to your target market on various platforms
- demonstrate value and support with your target audience
- support your marketing and organisational strategy
- help you to promote your products and services
For more information on exhibiting and/or sponsoring this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|CIH member rate||Standard price|
Option A: Residential both days - ON REQUEST
|£460 + VAT per place||£490 + VAT per place|
|Option B: Non residential both days||£360 + VAT per place||£390 + VAT per place|
|Option C: Non residential day one only||£250 + VAT per place||£280 + VAT per place|
|Option D: Non residential day two only||
£250 + VAT per place
£280 + VAT per place
|Conference dinner only: 23 May, Ricoh Arena||
£60 + VAT per place
£60 + VAT per place
Option A is now only available only ON REQUEST, we have non residential packages still available, please select option B, C, or D when making your booking.
- To book your place online, click the grey "book now" button at the top of the page
- For further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
*Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.