South West 2020
About the event
The biggest and best housing event in the South West
For three whole days, housing professionals and partners from across the South West region have an opportunity to come together to celebrate excellence, share ideas, best practice and innovative solutions.
Key themes for 2020 include market resilience, leadership, communications and customer engagement in times of crisis, compliance and regulation post-Hackitt, strategic partnership and the future of the workplace. Underpinning everything, we’ll also explore what the ‘new normal’ will be for housing in a post-Covid world.
Important information about the virtual platform
1. Preferred device to use is a laptop or desktop computer. Mobile phones and tablets are also supported but hardware needs to be no more than 5 years old and the operating system no more than 3 years old. We recommend booking a test session with our events team is you are using a device other than a laptop or desktop computer, contact us at email@example.com
2. You will need Google Chrome or Firefox for PCs that use Windows or safari for Mac
3. Only Windows 10 is supported
4. Browsers recommended or mobile phones:
Iphone users- Safari
Android users- Google Chrome or Firefox
Please note: We recommend booking a test run through if you are using a device that is not a laptop or desktop computer, please contact us on 024 7685 1722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips to check your compatibility with the virtual platform:
1. Check your system's compatibility with the virtual event platform here, as well as your microphone and camera settings before attending - https://dks9piqkjnbq6.cloudfront.net/
2. In advance of the event pop on to our test event so you can see what to expect. If this is your first time using Remo, you will need to set up an account. On the day please use the same email address and password to access the event. To join the test event, copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers - https://events.cih.org/e/cih-test-virtual-event
You can view more detailed information about the technology requirements and what to expect from our virtual platform on our ‘how to’ page.
Standard rate- £275 +VAT
CIH member rate- £175 +VAT
Gold corporate partners will receive 5% discount
Platinum corporate partners will receive 10% discount
Delegates who have already booked for the 2020 conference will have their places automatically transferred to the virtual event. Refunds for the balance of the fee will be processed by the events team.
Delegates wishing to make a new booking can click the 'book your place' button.
Please review our terms and conditions before booking making your booking.
For enquiries please contact CIH Events on 024 7685 1722 or email@example.com
Events and sponsorship