Off-site Construction - out of sight, on our minds
About the event
At various pressure points in our history we can see examples of pre-fabricated housing making their mark in society.
Although the UK is not in crisis, some could argue that the housing market is. How can we challenge the public image of those post war pre-fab buildings? Can off-site construction provide the solution to this massive issue by drastically cutting build times and costs? The Government seems to think so and has covered the issue substantially in its recent Housing White Paper.
Attend this one day seminar and site visit to learn what we as an industry can do to provide enough homes for the UK.
The morning sessions will set the scene and ask delegates to consider area such as funding, long term maintenance and viability.
We will then travel to a site showcasing the forefront of modular housing. Venue TBC
Benefits of attending
• Learn what has led the UK housing industry to such a breaking point
• Hear about the latest innovations in modular building
• Focus on the full life cycle of these structures, not just the initial fanfare
• Practical tips and resources available to bring back to your colleagues and employers
Who should attend
• Industry professionals who are directly tasked with providing housing for those in need
• Senior decision makers at housing associations and local authorities who are trying to strike a balance between meeting budget targets and providing quality services
• People with an interest in housing technology and innovation
• Those from outside the housing sector who want to add to the debate and learn about the issues from our perspective
Exhibition & sponsorship
With a wide range of delegates attending, this event is an opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition.
Both exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are available that will:
- Help you to be seen as dependable and supportive to your target mark
- Allow you to build trust and establish a rapport with potential clients
- Provide access to your target market on various platforms
- Demonstrate value and support with your target audience
- Support your marketing and organisational strategy
- Help you to promote your products and services
For more information on exhibiting and/or sponsoring please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CIH Member rate - £195 +VAT
Standard rate - £235 +VAT
Student rate - £75 +VAT
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, a series of keynote and workshop sessions, an afternoon tour and all refreshments and lunch.
How to book
Book online by clicking the 'Book' button at the top and bottom on the page.
Further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
*Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.
Kindly sponsored by: