Equality & Diversity Conference 2012
About the event
We’re pleased to invite you to this years Equality and Diversity conference, a joint event between the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) and Housing Diversity Network (HDN), one of the leading organisations in the country offering specialist training and advice on equality and diversity issues to the housing sector.
The last 10 years have seen vast changes for everyone involved in social housing, and now that regulation has gone it is more important than ever to keep equality and diversity on the agenda. The HDN is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and this conference brings together leading experts and practitioners to ask the question ‘what now for the next 10 years?’
Benefits of attending
- Explore, exchange and develop innovative ideas with fellow delegates and implement these practices in your place of work
- Remain up-to-date on a variety of industry initiatives and legislative procedures
- Receive relevant and current information to take you forward in your day to day role
- Learn from high profile speakers, specialists and industry practitioners
- A perfect opportunity to network and build relationships with key decision-makers and influential housing professionals.
- Involve yourself in interactive and constructive discussion
Who should attend
This conference will beneﬁt any organisation keen to fully embrace equality and diversity, and will be of particular interest to: Heads of Housing, Equality Ofﬁcers and Managers, Housing Strategy and Policy Ofﬁcers/Managers, Resident and Tenant Ofﬁcers and Managers, Human Resource Professionals, Customer Service Managers, Equality and Diversity Policy Advisors, Supported Service Managers and Business Service Managers. It will also be of use to those working in the construction sector.
Discounted CIH/HDN Member Rate £199 +VAT
Delegate Rate £229 +VAT
CIH Student Rate* £75 +VAT
Private Sector Rate £350 +VAT
*the delegate must be a CIH student with current CIH membership
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, debrief summary report, all refreshments and lunch. You can earn up to 4 hours towards your CIH Continuing Professional Development
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking
You can download a booking form here
To download your joining instructions, please click the following link
The CIH contact at the event will be Nick Moffatt. He will be available at the registration desk throughout the event to help with any enquiries or problems.
Please contact us on 02476 851 722 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries