Perpetrator management workshop - CIH West Midlands
About the event
The Hub at Ashmore Park,
9.45am - 2.00pm
‘Housing is a key issue in domestic abuse’. The workshop will look at housing providers and their approach and policies for dealing with perpetrators of domestic abuse. For example; some may use injunctions with positive requirements to participate in a programme. Housing Providers will have an opportunity to share challenges and best practices currently in place in their own workplaces and hear from the experts the detail of the subjects covered in the workshop to assist in positive responses to Perpetrator Management.
DAHA’S Perpetrator Management workshop will include the following features:
• What is Domestic Abuse
• Victim Blaming
• Different types of domestic abuse
• Know your local perpetrator services
• Interacting with perpetrators
• What do we know about domestic abuse victims and perpetrators
• Group Work: How do you currently identify domestic abuse
- Case Studies
• Refer to Respect Standards that should routinely be publicised as a resource across the organisation
• Powers to act: Support options/Enforcement options to hold perpetrators accountable
Benefits of attending
Develop your knowledge of recommended working practices and learn from the experiences of other housing providers.
This event is free to attend for CIH members and £75.00 + VAT for non-members.
Non CIH members, please note if you cancel within 3 days of the event or do not attend you will be charged the full fee.
Members - Click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members - Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event?
Click on book, you will then be asked to register your details in order for your booking to be processed. Please note once you have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to log in via your username and password.
Alternatively contact email@example.com quoting ref: REWM270919