About the eventVirtual event: Presentations and discussion
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
We are proud to be putting on this virtual celebration and thank you for all of our CIH volunteers and ambassadors. Whether you are involved in our regional member activities, act as a member champion, help us as a tutor or sit on one of our boards, we would love for you to join us to meet and network with other volunteers and hear the latest from CIH.
Our volunteers are so important to us at CIH, playing a vital role in driving the CIH forwards, acting as a critical friend and championing us far and wide. This event is just a small part of us saying thank you.
The event is FREE to attend for members and non-members.
Members: Click on the book button and book your place using your CIH membership number and password.
Non-members: Are you a non-member of CIH or is this your first time using the website to book an event? Click on book and you will then be asked to register your details in order for booking to be processed. Please note that once your have registered you will not need to do this again, instead you will need to login using our username and password.
You will receive joining instructions a week prior to the event which will include details of how to join the platform and how to register onto the Remo software. Please note you must register onto the Remo software in order to join the event.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com
Please note: Delegates will be given the opportunity to verbally participate during the session. Please ensure that you are in a quiet, noise free environment, we also recommend using a microphone and speaker USB headset.
Top tips to do in advance of the event
1. Please use a laptop or desktop computer. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee the full functionality of the platform on other devices and tablets are not supported.
2. Open Google Chrome or Firefox for PCs that use Windows or safari for Mac.
3. If this is your first time using Remo, you will need to set up an account. Simply copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers mentioned above - https://live.remo.co/company-register On the day please use the same email address and password to access.
4. In advance of the event pop on to our test event so you can see what to expect. To join the test, copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers - https://events.cih.org/e/cih-test-virtual-event
5. Because the platform uses real time video chat you may experience some feedback. To avoid this please use headphones.
For more information about how to use the event platform, build your profile and get the most out of networking view our ‘how to’ page.