CIH South East Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017
The must-attend event for housing professionals
If you attend just one event this year, this should be it.
With a brand new format for this year and more speakers, sessions and expertise than ever, the CIH South East annual conference & exhibition is not to be missed.
You will expand your knowledge, debate and network as experts lead a jam-packed conference programme, which covers hot-topics for the region including affordability and development, homelessness, older people and innovation.
Prices start at £79 for a delegate pass; can you afford not to be there? Oh, and did we mention that all conference delegates can also attend the Home ownership and leasehold management conference and The Big Conversation too, for no extra cost?
Features this year include:
- A CV clinic with three leading recruitment agencies offering free career advice
- A member lounge with informal sessions for all member attendees, whether you're a delegate or exhibition visitor
- A pop up workshop in the main exhibition hall, accessible to all attendees
- The ever popular Mears think tank
- An Education Zone featuring the courses available in housing from a variety of esteemed institutions
- A housing hub with the best practice in housing from local authorities and housing associations
- A paid café in the exhibition hall so there is no need to brave the Brighton weather!
Captivating conference content
New for this year we're introducing extra sessions, pop-up workshops and additional content to give you more choice than ever before.
You'll be able to pick and choose sessions to create a bespoke programme which is truly tailored to your role and requirements.
There will be more opportunities to learn, along with a wealth of networking opportunities.
- Sector showcase – housing providers demonstrate good practice and innovation in the Housing Hub
- Education zone – find out about new housing apprenticeships and innovative research from universities, with a free professional CV clinic
- Workshops and think tanks sessions - develop skills in bite-sized pieces in these short, informal sessions
You can book onto the conference in the following ways:
Please read our terms and conditions on the booking form before making your booking.
The CIH South East allocation has now closed. If you wish to enquire in regards to bedroom availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
Exhibition and sponsorship
The annual conference is the largest of its kind in the region, which attracts over 1200 attendees from across London and the South East. The 2017 conference will provide some great opportunities for networking with colleagues and learning about the latest trends and issues in the South East region.
2017 sees the launch of a variety of new sponsorship opportunities as well as more variety of bookable exhibition stands. You can see the packages available by downloading the exhibition and sponsorship flyer.
For further details contact email@example.com
Please click here to access your joining instructions.