Asset management and maintenance
About the event
Managing our homes and services to meet business needs while ensuring the satisfaction of tenants and residents, as well as the housing regulator, is a complex and demanding challenge.
This conference will provide delegates with up to the minute sessions on asset performance, current asset management policy, as well as practical & technical focused sessions. It focuses on how effective asset management can help deliver sustainable homes and examines different approaches and new innovations in solving technical challenges.
Peter Docherty, Managing Director, Docherty Consulting Ltd will chair the event. Speakers will include:
- Luke Macauley, Head of Housing Standards and Quality, The Scottish Government
- David Adams, Director of Husing and Property Services, Linstone Housing
- John Kerr, Housing Strategy Manager, West Lothian Council
Benefits of attending
Delegates will benefit from:
- An understanding of the latest challenges & solutions in the asset management area
- Up to the minute policy developments
- Technical focused sessions
- Learning about innovative approaches to solving complex problems
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Opportunity to tour the exhibition and learn about the latest products and services available
Who should attendThis event is not to be missed by those working in housing associations and local authorities with an interest in asset management, maintenance, housing supply and planning, as well as those in the construction sector, civil servants, sustainability specialists and other industry professionals.
Exhibition & sponsorship
This event will feature an exhibition of the latest products and services and will be limited to just 20 spaces. As well as having the opportunity to showcase your products to delegates from the Asset Management & Maintenance Conference, you will also have access to the visitors of the Energy Efficiency showcase that will be taking place in parallel. Exhibition space that covers both events is just £825+VAT and full costs, packages and floorplan can be found here. For more information, please contact Sean Henderson, Business Development Officer, on 0131 221 7753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our exhibitors so far include:
- EON Energy Installation Services
- Forster Group
- Our Power
- Peace Recruitment
- Procast Building Contractors
- Rainbow International
- CIH member/contributing organisation - £175 + VAT
- Non CIH member/non-contributing organisation - £250 + VAT
- Voluntary organisation rate - £80.00 + VAT (*please contact us direct to book this rate: email@example.com or call 0131 225 4544. Strictly eligible for this rate: Housing Charity Volunteer or Voluntary/Tenant Organisation Representative, excluding RSL staff and board members).
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, all refreshments and lunch.
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your booking.
Did you know that all CIH members receive CPD hours for attending CIH events and training courses?
CIH will automatically record a specific number of CPD hours for CIH activities you undertake. To find out more, click on the CPD icon above.
Approximate timings will be 09:45 – 16.00