Asset management and maintenance
About the event
Webpage kindly sponsored by:
Managing our homes and services to meet business needs while ensuring the satisfaction of tenants and residents, as well as the housing regulator, is a complex and demanding challenge.
This conference will provide delegates with up to the minute sessions on asset performance and current asset management policy, as well as practical & technical focused sessions. It focuses on how effective asset management can help deliver sustainable homes and examines different approaches and new innovations in solving technical challenges.
Peter Docherty, Managing Director, Docherty Consulting Ltd will chair the event.
Speakers will include:
- Luke Macauley, Head of Housing Standards and Quality, The Scottish Government
- Ross Williamson, Regulation Manager (Finance), The Scottish Housing Regulator
- Colin McInnes, Housing Manager, Ore Valley Housing Association
- David Adams, Director of Housing and Property Services, Linstone Housing
- John Kerr, Housing Strategy Manager, West Dunbartonshire Council
Benefits of attending
Delegates will benefit from:
- An understanding of the latest challenges & solutions in asset management
- The latest policy developments
- Technical focused sessions
- Learning about innovative approaches to solving complex problems
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Opportunity to tour the exhibition and learn about the latest products and services
Who should attendThis event is not to be missed by those working in housing associations and local authorities with an interest in asset management, maintenance, housing supply and planning, as well as those in the construction sector, civil servants, sustainability specialists and other industry professionals.
Exhibition & sponsorship
This event will feature an exhibition of the latest products and services and will be limited to just 20 spaces. As well as having the opportunity to showcase your products to delegates from the Asset Management & Maintenance Conference, you will also have access to the visitors of the Energy Efficiency showcase that will be taking place in parallel.
With a wide range of delegates attending, this conference is an ideal opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition. With exhibition packages available and a range of sponsorship opportunities which have been designed to provide your organisation with:
• a platform to promote your products and services
• exposure to your target market across a range of channels and potential touch-points
• an opportunity to establish trust and build a rapport with potential clients
• multiple opportunities to grow your networks and build your contacts
Download the media pack to explore your options
If you’d like to talk about exhibiting or if you’d like us to create a bespoke package for you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Kirsty (02476 851766) or Sean (0131 221 7753) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our exhibitors so far include:
- EON Energy Installation Services
- Forster Group
- Our Power
- Peace Recruitment
- Procast Building Contractors
- Rainbow International
- CIH member/contributing organisation - £175 + VAT
- Non CIH member/non-contributing organisation - £250 + VAT
- Voluntary organisation rate - £80.00 + VAT (*please contact us direct to book this rate: email@example.com or call 0131 225 4544. Strictly eligible for this rate: Housing Charity Volunteer or Voluntary/Tenant Organisation Representative, excluding RSL staff and board members).
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, all refreshments and lunch.
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your booking.
Did you know that all CIH members receive CPD hours for attending CIH events and training courses?
CIH will automatically record a specific number of CPD hours for CIH activities you undertake. To find out more, click on the CPD icon above.
Approximate timings will be 09:45 – 16.00
Webpage kindly sponsored by:
ARK Consultancy is a leading multidisciplinary management and technical consultancy working throughout the UK. ARK has particular expertise working with housing associations, local authorities, Government bodies and the charitable sector.
The ARK team includes more than 60 dedicated experts who provide project management, interim support and advice on all business functions but have particular pedigree in strategic asset management including asset grading, the operation of IHC’s and DLO’s and cost and performance benchmarking.
In addition, ARK’s strengths include helping clients to develop social enterprises, calculating and developing social value, and corporate social responsibility assignments. We also provide development and regeneration, governance and transformation, funding and treasury management advice.
ARK’s consultants are clever-thinkers and approach every assignment with integrity, working hard to enhance everything they encounter.