Housing innovation and technology showcase
About the event
Kindly sponsored by Blackwood
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
Innovation & Technology have never been hotter topics in the housing world.
This event will bring people together from all across Scotland’s housing sector to share ideas, network with colleagues and suppliers, view new products & services, plus hear case studies and best practice examples from a range of housing organisations and their suppliers.
This one day showcase event will examine products, services and best practice examples aimed at:
- Improving the lives and wellbeing of tenants and service users – such as digital inclusion, smart homes/cities, fuel poverty, healthcare and adaptive technology;
- Improving the productivity and efficiency for staff working for housing providers – such as big data, Internet of Things, software/hardware IT solutions, worker safety and training;
- Improving the quality and functionality of new and existing properties – such as eco/energy efficiency products, security products, retrofit solutions, building methods and offsite construction.
This showcase event will feature a wide range of suppliers who will be able to provide advice as well as practical, innovative solutions to the many challenges facing the sector. The event will feature two main panel sessions which will examine key challenges around innovation and technology. Attendees will also be able to enjoy 10+ mini sessions where service providers and their customers will present case studies on how their businesses have benefited by utilising innovative approaches to tackling specific challenges.
Benefits of attending
This is not a standard conference and exhibition, this showcase is a brand new format for CIH Scotland.
CIH members can attend for FREE and with non-members being able to attend from just £10 + VAT, we hope to give as many people as possible the opportunity to learn about the latest innovative developments and network with colleagues.
Visitors will have the chance to:
- Hear from a range of key speakers on the latest challenges and solutions facing the sector
- Learn about practical solutions to specific challenges faced by housing providers
- Visit up to 20 providers of products, services and advice aimed at tackling a range of specific issues faced by housing providers
- Network with colleagues from housing associations, local authorities, private sector landlords, healthcare providers, government, the construction sector and service providers.
Complimentary refreshments and lunch will be provided for all attendees.
Approximate timings for this event will be 09:45 – 16:00.
Who should attendThis event will be of interest to those working for housing associations, local authorities, healthcare providers, construction/development companies, architects, housing charities and government with a responsibility or interest in improving the wellbeing and satisfaction of tenants, the efficiency of your organisation or the quality of your housing stock.
Exhibition & sponsorship
There will be up to 20 exhibitors at this event, including:
- Aareon UK Ltd
- Castle Computer Services
- Deeplake Ltd
- ecmk Ltd
- Glasgow Centre for Inclusive Living (GCIL)
- Home Connections
- Housing Systems Ltd
- Marley Alutec
- Matilda's Planet Manufacturing Limited
- Social Telecoms
With many more to be announced!
We are offering both exhibition space and the chance to host mini sessions at the event from just £600+VAT.
If your organisation has an innovative product or service to showcase, emerging technology to display, can provide advice/guidance or provide examples of existing best practice that you wish to share with the wider sector, please contact:
Sean Henderson - Business Development Officer on 07508 042 112 or email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
• FREE for CIH Members
• £10 + VAT for registered social landlords, local authorities, charities and government
• £50 + VAT for Commercial organisations
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your booking.
Please note that if your organisation requires a purchase order number on the invoice, you MUST input this at the point of booking.CPD
Did you know that all CIH members receive CPD hours for attending CIH events and training courses?
CIH will automatically record a specific number of CPD hours for CIH activities you undertake. To find out more, click on the CPD icon above.
This event is kindly sponored by Blackwood
Blackwood is a long established not-for-profit organisation delivering homes, care and support services across Scotland.
Many of our customers live with physical disability, mobility or other difficulties which mean they need highly accessible and adaptable homes with a flexible and responsive personal service.
Blackwood takes inspiration from our founder, Dr Margaret Blackwood MBE, who over 40 years ago demonstrated the pioneering spirit we want to be known for today. She insisted that her disability should not stop her achieving great things and that technology played an important part in enabling her to be independent.
Through our innovation, design and development of products and services, we continue Dr Blackwood’s legacy of helping people live their lives to the full.