The Scottish Government's budget 2017/2018
About the event
The positive impact that good quality housing can have on physical and mental health, educational attainment and employment opportunities has been well evidenced. Ensuring adequate funding is available for housing and housing services is essential in meeting a wide range of objectives.
This briefing session will explore the Scottish Government’s Budget for 2017/18 and the impact that this will have on the housing sector. We know that the Government has committed £3 billion to support the development of 50,000 affordable homes over the course of the Parliament and this is a welcome commitment. However, funding in other essential areas remains less certain.
Benefits of attending
Delegates will benefit from:
- A greater understanding of the latest budget announcement and its effect on funding for housing
- Excellent networking opportunities and the chance to share experience and knowledge with fellow professionals in the field
Who should attendThis briefing is open to anyone who wants to hear about the latest budget announcement.
Exhibition & sponsorshipIf you are interested in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at this event, please contact Sean Henderson, Business Development Officer on 0131 225 4544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• CIH member/contributing organisation - £75 + VAT
• Non CIH member/non-contributing organisation - £125 + VAT
• Voluntary organisation rate - £45 + VAT (please contact us direct to book this rate: email@example.com or call 0131 225 4544. Strictly eligible for this rate: Housing Charity Volunteer or Voluntary/Tenant Organisation Representative, excluding RSL staff and board members).
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack and refreshments.
You can view our online booking procedure here.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before completing your booking.
Did you know that all CIH members receive CPD hours for attending CIH events and training courses?
CIH will automatically record a specific number of CPD hours for CIH activities you undertake. To find out more, click on the CPD icon above.
Approximate timings will be 09:00 – 13:00