Tenant Scrutiny - Secrets of your success
About the event
As three of the leading organisations championing co-regulation and tenant scrutiny today, TPAS, HouseMark and CIH are pleased to invite you to our fourth Tenant Scrutiny Conference of the year, dedicated to sharing practitioner’s experiences and successes to help you empower residents and develop your own unique approach to tenant scrutiny. You can’t afford to miss the only tenant scrutiny conference being led by three leading organisations in this field.
The conference gives you the opportunity to hear from leading experts in the housing sector share latest thinking around regulatory expectations as well as what the bigger co-regulatory picture means to housing providers. Interactive breakout sessions offer you the unique opportunity to be involved in discussion, debate and the sharing of good practice with like-minded individuals, focussing on the six critical success factors of the ‘Quality Assured Scrutiny’ Framework. Topics include:
- What does real empowerment look like?
- Ensuring your approach is tenant led and independent
- The roles and responsibilities of those involved
- Getting to Grips with performance information
- Tenant scrutiny as a key part of performance management
- Ensuring your arrangements are accessible and inclusive
Benefits of attending
1. Keep up to date with the latest government developments in Tenant Scrutiny and the wider co-regulatory reforms
2. Hear direct from organisations who are leading the way in good practice and innovative tenant led scrutiny
3. An excellent opportunity to network with fellow housing professionals and tenants involved in scrutiny, make new contacts and renew old ones
4. Take part in interactive discussions designed to stimulate debate, share good practice and help you take forward ideas for your own organisation
5. Receive relevant, concise and up to date information to take you forward in your day to day role
Who should attend
This event is aimed at all social housing providers who are keen to develop and ensure their approach to tenant scrutiny arrangements are amongst the best. The event will be of interest to anyone involved in scrutiny, governance, customer engagement, performance and development, as well as housing management professionals, resident representatives, tenant board members and chairs, panel members and those tenants already or wishing to be involved in scrutiny.
Delegate Rate £225 +VAT
Tenant Rate* £95 +VAT
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, debrief summary report, all refreshments and lunch. You can earn up to 4 hours towards your CIH Continuing Professional Development
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking
To download your joining instructions, please click the following linkJoining Instructions - Information Pack
The CIH contacts at the event will be Denise Osborne and Nick Moffatt. They will be available at the registration desk throughout the event to help with any enquiries or problems.
Please contact us on 02476 851 722 or email@example.com if you have any enquiries.