Total Housing 2020
About the event
Housing professionals in London and the South East face a unique challenge to deliver a massive increase in homes for social rent for the region’s growing population. But where should they go? How can we balance quality against volume and build in sustainability?
CIH’s flagship conference for London and the South East, Total Housing 2020, focuses on key strategic and development issues. In an exciting new virtual format, we’ll be looking at building regulatory reform, planning, sustainability and leadership in the sector. There will also be an international perspective with a view of how colleagues in the rest of Europe are tackling similar challenges, as well as chance to explore what the ‘new normal’ will be for housing in a post-COVID world.
A new virtual experience
To ensure the safety of delegates, sponsors, speakers and colleagues, we’ve taken the decision to move Total Housing 2020 and all other face-to-face events we had scheduled for the remainder of the year online, to our new virtual platform.
To accommodate the exceptional speakers and sessions we had organised for our face-to-face event, we will now be holding Total Housing over three days on 2, 3 and 4 September 2020. A full revised programme will be made available shortly.
Our exciting new online platform gives you lots of opportunities to participate; to listen, question, share, learn and real-time network with speakers and fellow professionals.
Over three days, you’ll be able to select the sessions you want to attend from our packed agenda, creating your own personalised itinerary so you can make the most of the event. You’ll also have the opportunity to network and collaborate in our networking lounge to share best practice with other attendees, or pop over to our sponsors’ lounges to hear first-hand from a range of suppliers on solutions and products to meet your needs.
Please note: the event platform is not compatible with a Surface pro. We cannot guarantee full functionality on an ipad, please contact us if you’d like a test run through
Please view the top tips to make sure you are prepared in advance of the event at the bottom of this page
Standard rate- £275 +VAT
CIH member rate- £175 +VAT
Gold corporate partners will receive 5% discount
Platinum corporate partners will receive 10% discount
* All rates are subject to VAT of 20%
Delegates who have already booked for the 2020 conference will have their places automatically transferred to the virtual event. Refunds for the balance of the fee will be processed by the events team.
Delegates wishing to make a new booking can click the 'book your place' button.
Events and sponsorship
Our exciting new virtual platform gives you a fantastic opportunity to promote your brand. You can download our full exhibition and sponsorship pack here.
Top tips to do in advance of the event
1. Please use a laptop or desktop computer. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee the full functionality of the platform on other devices and tablets are not supported.
2. Open Google Chrome or Firefox for PCs that use Windows or safari for Mac.
3. If this is your first time using Remo, you will need to set up an account. Simply copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers mentioned above - https://live.remo.co/company-register On the day please use the same email address and password to access.
4. In advance of the event pop on to our test event so you can see what to expect. To join the test, copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers - https://events.cih.org/e/cih-test-virtual-event
5. Because the platform uses real time video chat you may experience some feedback. To avoid this please use headphones.
For more information about how to use the event platform, build your profile and get the most out of networking view our ‘how to’ page .