TAI 2018 Development seminar
About the event
The world of housing development is brimming with innovation, passion and enthusiasm for delivering high quality, social and affordable housing to meet the Welsh Government’s 20,000 affordable homes target and set a longer-term vision for housebuilding in Wales.
Share your expertise and learn from our line-up of excellent speakers as they explore the housing market today, innovative building methods, the longer term picture of housing supply, and much much more.
Benefits of attending
- Hear about the challenges and solutions in delivering on the Welsh Governments target of 20,000 additional homes;
- Learn about new products and delivery methods for building new homes;
- Network with housing development professionals and get involved in the debate;
- Includes access to the TAI 2018 exhibition, Wales' largest housing exhibition, showcasing new products and solutions;
- Includes access to our fringe theatre sessions
Standard delegate place: £199 + VAT
Special offer: Half price - £99.50 + VAT for CIH members and CIH Cymru partners
Please see our full terms and conditions before booking