TAI 2020 Virtual Summit - Exploring our new normal
TAI 2020 PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE IN WELSH HERE
About the eventThis year has forced us to overcome and address many challenges, but some are still there, having a profound impact on our society. Thousands don’t have a safe place to call home due to a shortage of social housing, a lack of the right support to maintain tenancies and a welfare system that leaves significant gaps in the protection offered. We need more social and affordable homes to meet everyone’s housing needs, but how can we bring balance back to our broken housing system and adapt to the new normal brought on by COVID-19? TAI 2020 will take a look at how together, we can restore balance, ensuring that regardless of what people’s aspirations may be, everyone can find themselves a high quality, affordable home, connected to their communities and the services that matter most to them. We’ll explore new ways of working, new approaches to housing and what we’ve learned together from the challenges we’ve faced during the coronavirus pandemic.
You’ll find sessions covering housing practice - from the latest in cutting-edge housing development to growing the voice of tenants at the centre of the sector’s work. TAI 2020 is a crucial opportunity for all housing professionals to bring together their expertise, insight and innovation to explore how we deliver a better housing future for Wales.
Important information about the virtual platform
1. Preferred device to use is a laptop or desktop computer. Mobile phones and tablets are also supported but hardware needs to be no more than 5 years old and the operating system no more than 3 years old. We recommend booking a test session with our events team is you are using a device other than a laptop or desktop computer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will need Google Chrome or Firefox for PCs that use Windows or safari for Mac
3. Only Windows 10 is supported
4. Browsers recommended or mobile phones:
Iphone users- Safari
Android users- Google Chrome or Firefox
Please note: We recommend booking a test run through if you are using a device that is not a laptop or desktop computer, please contact us on 024 7685 1722 or email email@example.com
Top tips to check your compatibility with the virtual platform:
1. Check your system's compatibility with the virtual event platform here, as well as your microphone and camera settings before attending - https://dks9piqkjnbq6.cloudfront.net/
2. In advance of the event pop on to our test event so you can see what to expect. If this is your first time using Remo, you will need to set up an account. On the day please use the same email address and password to access the event. To join the test event, copy and paste this link into one of the supported browsers - https://events.cih.org/e/cih-test-virtual-event
You can view more detailed information about the technology requirements and what to expect from our virtual platform on our ‘how to’ page.
Standard rate - £275 +VAT
CIH member rate - £175 +VAT
CIH Cymru partners will receive 5% discount
* All rates are subject to VAT of 20%
Delegates who have already booked for the 2020 conference will have their places automatically transferred to the virtual event. Refunds for the balance of the fee will be processed by the events team.
Delegates wishing to make a new booking can click the 'book your place' button.
Please see our full terms and conditions before making your booking.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024 7685 1722.
Events and sponsorship
Our exciting new virtual platform gives you a fantastic opportunity to promote your brand. You can download our sponsorship pack here.
Alternatively, please contact Lisa Haddon - email@example.com or Kirsty Bates – Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.