Welfare Reform - the future can be brighter
About the event
We are working in a fast- changing environment - and welfare reform is one of the biggest issues in the mix. Reforms and cuts to entitlement are affecting tenants’ ability to pay their rent and impacting on landlords’ income streams. Further changes in the pipeline, like the local housing allowance cap for social housing tenants, mean that landlords need to be even more effective if they are to balance the books.
This event will reflect on the bigger picture, offer you hints and tips to increase the effectiveness of your income collection and give you a great opportunity to share learning and network with others.
5 reasons to attend this event
1. Identify areas of your organisation that need reviewing in order to manage welfare reform
2. Explore the current state of play for welfare reform and issues that lie ahead
3. Gain advice on a selection of options to help tenants affected by welfare reform
4. Discuss and network with fellow housing professionals, sharing ideas and information
5. Raise any questions or concerns directly with experts working in the industry.
Who should attendThis one day event is aimed at those involved in strategic housing issues and those advice to customers - Senior Benefits Officers, Housing Managers, Housing Officers, Tenancy Support Officers and front line staff as well as professionals in a housing advice role will all benefit from this course.
CIH Member rate - £105 +VAT
Standard rate - £145 +VAT
Student rate - £50 +VAT
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, a series of keynote sessions, all refreshments and lunch and a full and concise debrief summary report after the conference. If you are a CIH member continue your personal development by gaining 4 hours towards your CIH Continuing Professional Development.
How to book
Book online by clicking the 'Book' button at the top and bottom on the page
For further information please contact CIH events team on 024 7685 1722
*Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.