CIH Scotland Excellence Awards 2016
We are delighted to reveal the winners of the 2016 Awards!
• The Bob Allan Young Achiever in Housing Excellence Award sponsored by Glasgow Housing Association - Emma McShane, Linstone Housing Association
• Excellence in Developing Skills and Capacity Award - John Wheatley Learning Network, Wheatley Group
• Excellence in Environmental Sustainability Award - West Whitlawburn Community Energy, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-op
• The Margaret Vass Award for Excellence in Frontline Housing sponsored by Weslo Housing Management - Ann Moore, Prospect Community Housing
• The Robina Goodlad Award - Allyson Allison, Stirling Council
• Excellence in Regeneration Award - North Toryglen, Wheatley Group
• Apprentice of the Year Award - Jamie Edwards, West Lothian Council
• Outstanding Contribution by a CIH member Award - Frank Sweeney, Cunninghame Housing Association
• Excellence in Scrutiny Award sponsored by The Scottish Government - Link’s Tenant Scrutiny Panel, Link Housing Association
• Margaret Blackwood Excellence in Housing Innovation Award sponsored by Blackwood - Syrian new Scot’s Resettlement Project, Aberdeenshire Council
• Excellence in Health & Wellbeing Award - Housing options for older people, Glasgow Housing Association
• Excellence in Leadership Award sponsored by ALACHO - Morag MacDonald. Melville Housing Association
• Excellence in Development for Rented Properties Award sponsored by Northern Housing Company - Hallam House, Henderson Close, Loreburn Housing Association
• Excellence award for Campaign of the Year - People Make Glasgow Fairer – lets tackle poverty together, Wheatley Group
• Housing Team of the Year Excellence Award sponsored by Click Networks - Syrian resettlement project, North Lanarkshire Council
About our sponsor
Utilita Energy are the leading provider of smart Pay As You Go energy in Great Britain, installing every customer we supply with free smart meters and a highly competitive tariff. With over 10 years of experience, we put an emphasis on excellent Customer Care, supporting all of our customers with specialist advisors who are experienced in handling any enquiry.
CIH Scotland is looking for exemplary individuals and initiatives that deserve to be recognised and celebrated in these testing times.