Exceptional Contribution by a CIH member Excellence Award
The award highlights outstanding professional achievement and individual personal contribution by a CIH member working in the housing industry. The winner of this award will have demonstrated a professional commitment to their organisation or the communities they work in. They will have made an outstanding commitment to their profession. The award winner will be an inspirational role model for those working within the housing sector and will embrace the ethics and professional standards underpinning CIH membership. The judges want to see:
- A summary of the individual’s role and their career in housing
- What outstanding commitment to professional achievement within their organisation and the sector has the individual undertaken?
- How have they embedded ethical practice into their professional role?
- How have they been an inspiration to others and in what way?
- Why should they win this award?
The winner will be announced and the award presented at the CIH Scotland Excellence Awards Dinner on Friday 11 November 2016. The winner will receive a trophy and will also be put forward as a nominee for the UK Housing Awards.