Leading the way
Housing providers face a number of challenges within the context of a difficult and changing economic climate including changes to rent setting policy, housing benefit changes and the ongoing pressure to increase efficiency. Our training programme is aimed at both individual and collective board development. The programme contains a series of topics that can be selected individually or as a package and delivered in house at your organisation. The courses can also be tailored to your organisations individual requirements.
Why choose CIH?
- we offer a truly flexible way for individual board members and boards to tailor the learning to their needs and importantly to organisational success
- our training has emphasis on value for money by meeting business needs, the programmes can provide a range of smaller bite sized modules to suit the organisation and individuals - we can offer breakfast sessions, working lunches as well as half and whole day events
- the individual modules can work together as a tailored package in response to induction or ongoing board skills needs
Who should attend?
The sessions have been aimed at staff working with boards, whole boards and individual members, chairs of boards and committees, resident board members and new board members.
The programme is offered on a modular basis with a series of key topics included in each suggested module:
- The affordable housing sector
- The regulatory framework
- Performance management
- Managing risk
- Partnership working
- Board performance assessment
- Value for money
- Board behaviours - to drive the business forward
Details on the modules can be found here.
For further information and to enquire about a tailored package please contact the team on 024 7685 1772 - option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org