Blended learning courses
What is blended learning?
Blended learning is a method of study which combines face-to-face learning days with online learning, so learners get the best of both worlds - the opportunity to interact, share knowledge and learn from other students and a tutor, and the ability to fit their learning around other commitments.
Your programme starts with an induction day, where you’ll meet your tutor and the other learners in your cohort. You’ll then receive access to a range of online learning resources, comprehensive course materials and face-to-face support sessions, as well as the added support of being able to contact your tutor at any point.
Is blended learning right for me?
With the support of regular face-to-face sessions and the flexibility of online learning, blended learning is a popular study method with many positives – here are just a few of the benefits:
- Access to a wealth of study materials written by our team of specialist authors
- The flexibility of online learning
- Collated content and resources to support your studies
- Ongoing support from your tutor
- An opportunity to engage with other learners, building your networks and sharing your thoughts, through online forums and face-to-face sessions
- Free CIH membership for the duration of the course
What can I study?
You can study the following qualifications through blended learning with CIH housing academy, in the following locations: