- You can study at a place and time that suits you: When you log in to CIH's e-learning platform you will see the assignments you need to complete - and it’s up to you how long you spend on each module. If you understand some topics better than others, you could choose to focus more time on the challenging modules.
- Access a network and connect with other students: Even though you're not in a classroom, you will still receive the support and guidance from tutors and other students - so you're never alone. You can access the e-learning platform 24 hours a day, for help and advice from fellow students, course tutors and the CIH learning team.
- Choose the qualification that is right for you: Our suite of courses is not restricted to certain levels. You can choose to study qualifications from Level 2, which is the equivalent to a GCSE course, to MSc degrees, which will take your career to the next level with CIH chartered membership.
When you register to study a qualification online with CIH Housing Academy, you will be contacted with details of how to access the online induction and administration area. This area will provide you with an introduction to the course and information on how it is delivered, structured and assessed. You will also be advised of the support you will receive from the CIH Housing Academy.
Following the induction period, your course materials will be made available. For each module, you will have access to a full set of online learning materials, including:
- Study materials written by our team of specialist authors
- Links to useful websites and other resources
- Forums, so you can share thoughts and ideas with other learners
- Online activities, including quizzes and polls
In addition, you will receive support throughout the course from a personal tutor knowledgeable in housing and in academic skills, such as essay and report writing.
If you'd like to discuss what it's like to learn online with CIH or find out which course is right for you, contact our learning team on 024 7685 1789 or email us.