Salary£26,415 pa plus benefits
If you’re passionate about brilliant marketing and communications and want an opportunity to grow as part of an energetic and creative team, we’ve got a job for you.
We’re looking for a skilled marketing officer who is both confident and proactive, and can demonstrate excellent copywriting skills with the ability to create sharp and clear communications for different audiences across different channels.
At CIH we passionately believe in our mission to support housing professionals to create a future in which everyone has a place to call home. We’re looking for someone who has the desire and commitment to lead projects and gain an understanding of the pressures of housing professionals and how our products and services can make a crucial difference to them every day.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years experience within a marketing, PR or communications team
• Unquestionably a team player with the ability to collaborate and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Experience of managing social media – including monitoring, evaluation and community conversation management
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing and campaign analytics
• Ability to build solid relationships with all levels of professionals
• Desire and enthusiasm to lead projects and become the expert on specific campaigns/projects
• Marketing qualification or relevant degree
For a copy of the job description click on the link below.
If you would like to have an informal chat about this role, please contact Jo Delo, marketing manager on 024 7685 1771
Interviews are scheduled to be held on Friday 8 and Monday 11 March