Northern Ireland board members
CIH is currently recruiting to fill 5 vacant places on its Northern Ireland board. As a board member, your role will be to:
- determine and monitor a CIH Northern Ireland business plan which is consistent with the overall aims and objectives of the CIH corporate plan;
- determine and review CIH strategy in Northern Ireland in relation to policy areas devolved to Northern Ireland, professional practice, media relations, public affairs;
- set and review CIH strategy in Northern Ireland in relation to matters of professional development, including: the arrangement of training, seminars and other events; membership promotion; a programme of activities for members; and communication with members;
- make recommendations to the Governing Board on any aspect of the CIH Northern Ireland's business which has implications for UK policy.
We are keen to hear from CIH members who are passionate about housing and have particular experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business/organisational development
- Policy work
- Have current experience of studying towards attaining a CIH/housing qualification; and
- Understand the wider complexities of housing finance.
How to applyTo apply you should submit:
- a covering letter setting out why the post is of interest to you and how you meet the role description;
- a CV outlining the skills/experience they possess in the aforementioned areas; and
- a Monitoring Information Form
to Jim Dennison, Director, at email@example.com or at:
Chartered Institute of Housing in Northern Ireland
Edgewater Office Park
The closing date for submissions is 4pm on Friday 17th August. For an informal discussion on the role of board members or the work of CIH please contact Ann Gallagher, Chair, on 028 90 440290 or Jim Dennison on 028 90 778222.