Regional member engagement manager
Salarycirca £41,500 pa inclusive of london weighting and car allowance
LocationRegional covering London and the South and East UK
DepartmentMembership & education
Are you passionate about housing?
Do you want to help to drive the housing profession forward?
We are looking for a dynamic person to drive its membership strategy across the south east of the UK. You will be a passionate and innovative professional with excellent networks to be the face of CIH across the region.
This is an exciting, diverse and challenging role that involves:
• Helping CIH gain insights into how the sector’s in changing, what the skills needs are now and in the future and ensuring we develop new and relevant responses
• Building relationships with landlords across all tenures to help drive membership growth
• Working closely with our regional boards to deliver an excellent local membership offer
• Supporting our policy team to influence and promote our policy positions.
• helping to shape our regional conferences, events and training programmes
This role is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference and to build your own profile working with the professional body for housing. The role is available as a permanent position but we would also consider a 12 month secondment, with the support of your employer. For an informal discussion please contact Judy Waugh, Executive Director of Membership and Education at email@example.com or on 02476 851724.
How to apply
To apply for the position please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date, 14 August 2017