to maximise your impact in neighbourhoods
This project is an opportunity for a small group of social landlords to work creatively together, with CIH consultancy, to develop sector-leading neighbourhood working approaches that maximise impact and optimise value. Facilitated and supported by CIH consultancy, our aim is to transform your organisational approach to delivering services and resources and act as a catalyst to optimise neighbourhood interventions. As a project member, you will lead the way in refining a brand new CIH neighbourhoods charter and will be among the first organisations to secure the new CIH neighbourhoods accreditation based on your progress throughout the project.
Our approaches are designed to:
- Maximise the impact of your resources to deliver better value for money
- Support you to meet your objectives, including the delivery of asset and estate management
- Develop productive partnerships with external agencies to maximise the availability and use of external resources
- Provide a catalyst for change by improving how you deliver your neighbourhood services
Outcomes of the project
- Evaluate and develop your current practice and approaches using the insight, lessons and learning from six collaborative workshops
- Develop flexible frontline capacity for your neighbourhood teams that build on the developments from the working together to build stronger neighbourhoods project and the widely acclaimed CIH Frontline Futures research
- Receive individual consultancy support from our neighbourhoods expert on up to three occasions
- Receive the complimentary CIH neighbourhoods accreditation (subject to your organisation meeting the required criteria)
- Access shared project resources and landlord meetings to maximise sharing, learning and organisational development opportunities
How does my organisation sign up?
We expect this project will attract considerable interest as previous projects have been oversubscribed. For more information or to apply to be involved in the project, contact Richard Medley, director of assets and neighbourhoods on 07799 115571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org