Income management accreditation
Sector recognition for your services
The income management accreditation is awarded to landlords who meet the minimum standards set out in the charter. The new income management accreditation provides organisations with:
- The opportunity to demonstrate that the organisation has met the standards of income management set by the Chartered Institute of Housing - the accrediting agency and the home of professional standards - and has been assessed by CIH consultancy
- Support to drive service improvement and innovation in this core service area and knowledge of what has worked well across the sector
- Formal sector recognition as one of the leaders in the delivery of effective income management services
Why should you become accredited?
Gaining the accreditation demonstrates that you offer a first-class service to your customers in an increasingly challenging financial environment. Once accredited you will:
- Have the opportunity to be promoted through a number of activities including blogs and newsletters to raise your profile
- Receive and use the accreditation ‘quality mark’ on your website and other promotional materials
- Have a case study of your organisation featured and promoted on the CIH website
- Receive a certificate that recognises best practice and effective delivery of income management services
- Access a communal network with accredited organisations and consultants throughout the process for further support
Is there a cost involved?
The standard charge for accreditation is based on the stock size of the organisation as follows (exclusive of VAT and reasonable expenses):
Up to 12,000: £6,995
Between 12,001 and 20,000: £7,495
More than 20,001: £7,995
How can I sign up?
If you'd like to apply to be involved or to find out more about the income management charter and accreditation, please contact:
Graham Maunders, managing director