to integrate health and housing
CIH consultancy and the New NHS Alliance are offering a new action programme for a limited number of health and housing professionals working within the same locality to learn, innovate and implement new services together. This is a fast-track programme designed to achieve rapid change in service design between the NHS and core community-based housing partners as a key strand of the new models of care programme.
Housing, social care and health are key in the transformation to place-based working. The requirement to generate sustainability and transformation plans is just the start of a journey that will see the work of health, housing and care professionals, and other community-based organisations increasingly coalesce around places and people.
An increasing focus on prevention, health creation and out-of-hospital care will require new services that involve new community-based partnerships that bear little resemblance to existing models of service provision.
Why should you join?
- Achieve outcome-focused initiatives to improve health through effective housing integration
- Build a business case for housing for health and wellbeing with housing and health partners in your locality
- Learn from relevant, practical experience with access to specialist advice from experts
- Develop local initiatives including delivery and funding case studies
- Evaluate and develop your current practice and approaches during up to three collaborative workshops per locality – with national and local experts from health,housing and care sectors on a range of themes
- Benefit from site visits to meet with professionals and patients/citizens implementing effective programmes in other localities
- Receive national learning report that will be published by New NHS Alliance and CIH consultancy, and will be discussed with NHS England and Department of Health
How can I sign up?
We expect this project will attract considerable interest as previous projects have been oversubscribed. For more information or to apply to be involved in the project please contact Domini Gunn, Director of health and wellbeing on 07538 361314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.