Building your resilience for success at work
This free short webinar, exclusive to CIH members is designed to help members in their career and support them to succeed. The webinar will be held on Thursday 14 May 11am - for up to one hour.Things don’t always run smoothly; in the workplace you could be working on something that is running well, but then it hits difficulty and turbulence. Having resilience means you can adapt and bounce back when things don’t go to plan.
This webinar will cover:
- Understand resilience and taking control
- Why build resilience?
- Three core strategies for resilience
- The importance of Self Awareness
- Activities that build resilience
- Action Planning – where do you go from here?
If you aren’t currently a CIH member but interested in taking part in the webinar and finding out more about membership contact us