How to use the welfare reform impact tool
Kelly Brewer from KLB Complete has helped us develop the new online and app based welfare reform impact tool. Read her blog to find out all about the development and how you can use the tool.In this day and age, it is important that as organisations that we not only keep up-to-date with what is happening with welfare reform, but also the technology side of thing and that is exactly what CIH have strived to do with the welfare reform impact tool.
KLB Complete has worked on the development of the tool alongside a team of welfare reform experts from CIH since May 2012 and can confidently say that the tool is now ready for organisations and tenants to use!
The development process has been a combination of fun, creativity and challenge. We reviewed and tested features and software regularly, whichresulted in a solid, sophisticated tool that organisations can rely on.
How can you use it?
The welfare reform impact tool is available to anybody, anywhere with internet access (and a username and password).
You do not need to download or install anything to begin use. It has been designed to be easy to use, clear, concise and accurate to provide you with a solid tool that is future proof to your organisation.
Is it future proof?
We have built the tool to be flexible to change – when updates to the welfare reform are introduced, the tool can be updated accordingly with ease.
What are the advantages of the tool being web based?
• It is completely up-to-date – when a value is updated it will appear on the tool instantly
• Available 24/7 anywhere with internet access
• Accessibility – you can share values with your colleagues within your organisation as the tool remembers all data that you enter
• Quick processing – having the welfare reform impact tool online means that any tenant information that is submitted gives them instant results on their situation and automatically feeds into the results page on the organisation calculator
• Easy to use – designed so that you only enter information once
KLB Complete has thoroughly enjoyed working on this project and is pleased and confident with the final product. It has been excellent to work with such an enthusiastic team full of energy and expertise and we believe that the tool will prove to be an effective device for organisations moving forward.
Find out more about the welfare reform impact tool