Webinar: How to support others to develop their careers
Hear from Rosemary McLean, director of Career Innovation as she shares some of the tried and tested approaches that will help you to identify how you can support the careers of others in the context of your organisation and the wider trends in work and careers.
If you missed it, you can listen to the webinar recording and download the presentation slides via the links below.
You might also be interested in..
Want to make sure you’re on track with your own career? Be Bold in Your Career could be the opportunity you need.
Delivered entirely online, this 8-10 week course includes self assessments, coaching tools and webinars to help get you back on track.
What are the benefits?
- Have the confidence to steer your career in the direction you want it to go
- Invest time in yourself and understand what you want from your career
- Focus on your skills for the future
- Create your own career plan
- Complete the course online at your own convenience
If your interested in signing up, the course begins on Monday 2 October 2017 and the final date for registrations is Thursday 28 September 2017. Sign up today
Hear from David Pipe, our head of membership below, talk about how completing the Be Bold course helped his career.