Webinar: The 2018 UK Housing Awards: why enter, what to enter and how to make your work shine
The UK Housing Awards, run by CIH and Inside Housing, are the biggest and best in the housing sector - winning is a mark of quality and opens up a range of opportunities to showcase your work as the very best the housing sector has to offer. But with stiff competition, knowing which work you should enter and making sure your award submission does it justice is extremely challenging.
As nominations for the 2018 UK Housing Awards open, Steve Hayes, CIH’s communications manager and Emma Maier, the editor of Inside Housing, join CIH’s head of practice Debbie Larner as they offer unique insight and explore:
- What makes a great award winning project or piece of work
- What questions you should ask when considering whether to enter
- How to put together a killer award submission
- How to impress the judging panel
- The benefits of entering the Inside Housing Awards
- How to maximise being shortlisted for, or winning, an award
And much, much more.
If you missed it, you can listen to the webinar recording via the link below.