Webinar recap: Going digital - how are housing organisations gearing up for the future?
Nick Atkin, group chief executive at Halton Housing and Faye Greaves, CIH policy and practice officer explored what the key drivers are for landlords’ use of digital technology; the different approaches to digital development and channel shift; the importance of data and how it can be used proactively; and the role of organisational leadership and culture.
If you missed it, you can listen to the webinar recording, download the presentations below and read
- Watch the webinar
- Download Nick's presentation
- Download Faye's presentation
- Download our report on 'Going digital: gearing up for the future'
- Read Faye's blog on the four thing we learned from the report
- Read Nick's blog on 'Going digital - where are we now?'
- Register for our upcoming webinars