CIH Annual report and North East Chairs report
North East lunch and learn - Future Development: Opportunities and Challenges 16 March 2017
Crisis and the Homelessness Reduction Bill Lunch & Learn 12 January 2017
NE Centenary event 8 December 2016
- Melanie Smith - Policy Portfolio Manager Gentoo Group Ltd
- Matthew Foreman - Head of Strategy and Performance County Durham Housing Group
Lunch & Learn 8 September 2016 - What's happening in the world of ASB?
Lunch & Learn 28 April 2016: "Core or die - the challenges and opportunities of refocusing your housing business and understanding Local Authorities challenges now and in the medium term is essential to effective partnership."
- Lucy Malarkey, deputy director Gentoo Operations
- Tony Kirkham, director of resources Newcastle City Council
Lunch & Learn 10 March 2016: How will the changes to the Housing and Planning bill affect the services you deliver?
- The Housing and Planning bill impacts - Matthew Foreman
- Housing and Planning bill 2016 - Charlotte McMurchie
Lunch & Learn: The Importance of Asset Management and the Viabilty of Housing Providers - October 2015
Lunch & Learn: Universal Credit - addressing the challenges for registered providers - July 2015
ASB a new framework - Implementing the new powers - March 2015
- Home Group
- Robert Emson: Senior Housing Lawyer Home Group & John Allinson: National ASB Manager Home Group
Universal Credit and Bedroom Tax:
protecting your income and letting homes - October 2014
Social Enterprise in Housing - September 2014
Digital Inclusion - March 2014
Kevin Allen: Engaging with Social Media presentation