Not a subscriber?
Subscribe now or request a free trial (local authorities, social landlords and voluntary/educational organisations only)
Renew your subscription
Designed to help you improve your organisation's performance and the services you provide to your residents, practice online is information for you in a way that works for you.
Subscribe to practice online for the latest detailed advice, expert knowledge and examples of good practice focused on the hottest topics in housing. Updated daily by a team of CIH specialists and expert legal advisers, this is the one-stop resource for 'how to do housing'. In 2012, 95% of users said the information in practice online would help them to do their job better and 100% said they were likely to use the service again.
"I love practice online. As a busy head of service it's a fantastic quick reference to double check that I'm seeing things correctly in terms of decisions and planning" Derwent Living
"Practice online is invaluable, especially how it is kept fully updated with all the recent case law and government policy changes" Symphony Housing Group
"An excellent value for money service which helps to make life a lot easier" Derwentside Homes
Key benefits of practice online include
- The latest information on changes in government policy, legislation and case law to keep all your staff up to date
- Comprehensive guidance and advice on how to put policy into practice, covering a wide range of topics and providing you with the latest examples of good practice in the sector
- Ideas for improvement, checklists and examples of tried and tested approaches to help you deliver unbeatable housing services
- An 'Ask CIH' enquiries service to address specific issues you face
- Freedom to reuse practice online content to help you write board reports, training programmes, policies and procedures
If you haven't already subscribed to practice online, you can subscribe or request a free 5 day trial below. If you have any queries about practice online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 024 7685 1777.