Fire safety in housing (PDF only)
DescriptionFrom our Practice Briefs series, this publication looks at the key issues around fire safety in social housing, the legal framework, risk assessments, working with fire and rescue services and residents, and tackling fire-related anti-social behaviour.
- Why is fire safety an issue for housing?
- Fire safety in housing: the legal framework and key guidance for housing providers
- Carrying out a risk assessment
- Working in partnership with fire and rescue services
- Working in partnership with tenants, residents and communities
- Tackling fire-related anti-social behaviour
- The use of domestic sprinklers
- Questions and answers from the CFOA, WMFS and CIH seminars
- Glossary of key terms
Standard price: £5.00
If you would like to purchase a PDF version of this briefing, click on the 'Buy' button below. You will be asked to make payment, and once payment has been received you will be emailed a copy of the PDF.
Member price: FREE
If you would like to download this PDF as a member please click here - you will need to be logged in to your member account.