CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice (QCF)
This qualification will teach you the technical aspects of housing practice. It is comparable in level to a GCSE or NVQ level 2, SVQ2 or level 4-5 on the SCQF.
Aims and outcomes
On completion of the course you will:
- Understand the basics of housing
- Have the skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing related activities
EligibilityYou can apply to study this course if you:
- Work in housing and wish to gain an intial qualification
- Are new to housing and want to improve your general awareness of housing issues
- Are not currently working in housing but are considering it as a career option
- Are a tenant wishing to explore housing in order to enable you to get more involved in the community
This course focuses on the following topics:
- Housing provision and housing organisations
- Customer care in the housing context
- Careers and opportunities in housing
- Developing skills for working in housing
The qualification has a credit value of 13 under the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Where you can study
Study with CIH
- In-house or blended learning in England
- CIH Scotland or in-house in Scotland
- CIH Northern Ireland or in-house in Northern Ireland
- CIH Cymru or in-house in Cymru
Study through a centre
FeesPlease contact your preferred centre for information on course fees and funding.
What to do nextApply now to study this course by contacting us:
To study with CIH
To study through a centre
For information about studying with a centre in your area, please contact them directly.