CIH Level 3 Diploma in Housing Practice
CIH scheme code 3H15The objective of this qualification is to provide individuals with the technical knowledge and understanding across a broad range of frontline housing practices at an operational level. The qualification explores general and specialist areas of housing along with housing policy and law. All learners must study ethics and professional practice which supports the development of their own personal growth and engagement in learning and housing.
Aims & Outcomes
The qualification aims to...
- Provide the knowledge and skills required to operate effectively in a frontline capacity in the housing sector.
- Prepare learners for progression to qualifications at level 4.
Who is this for
The qualification is suitable for learners...
- working in a frontline capacity in a wide range of housing and housing related roles.
- who already have a level 2 or level 3 qualification and/or experience of working in housing.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 38 credits in order to be awarded the qualification. The qualification includes two mandatory units:
- The housing system
- Professional practice skills for housing
and a choice of optional units. It is also possible to achieve the following pathways:
- Managing housing services
- Support for independent living
- Housing advice and information
- Managing properties
Where you can study
The following centre is approved to deliver the qualification,
- Centre for Housing and Support
What to do next
Contact the CIH Awarding Organisation to discuss becoming approved to deliver this qualification.
Contact your preferred centre for details of how to apply to study this qualification.