CIH Level 3 Certificate in Telecare Services (QCF)
This qualification will provide you with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the context in which telecare services are delivered, the business context and the role of partnership working in providing telecare services. It is comparable to an A-level or an NVQ level 3.
Aims and outcomes
On completion of this qualification you will:
- Gain a broader understanding of call handling skills and procedures and how to respond to the diverse needs of customers
- Understand the importance of data protection, legislation and organisational policies and procedures in the provision of services to customers
- Develop your knowledge of the requirements of a telecare service, and how to measure quality and performance to improve service standards
- Develop your personal, professional and organisational skills such as team working and customer service
- Working in the telecare service sector and want to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Aged 19+
This qualification focuses on the following topics:
- Professional practice skills for housing
- Call handling for telecare services operators
- Handling telecare customer data safely and securely
- Providing telecare services
- The context of telecare services provision
The qualification has a credit value of 16 under the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Where you can study
CostPlease contact the Centre for Housing and Support directly for information on course fees and funding.
What to do nextApply to study this course by contacting the centre directly:
Centre for Housing and Support - email@example.com or 01905 727273