CIH Level 3 Award in Resident Scrutiny
CIH scheme code 3R05This qualification explores resident scrutiny of the housing service.
Aims & outcomes
The qualification aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to actively undertake the process of scrutiny of the housing service.
EligibilityThis course is suitable for learners who:
- are a resident or tenant actively involved in their local housing organisation or community
- are a resident or tenant specifically involved in the scrutiny process
- are working in housing with a particular interest in resident scrutiny
- are aged 19+
This qualification focuses on the following topics:
- Resident participation in the housing service
- Resident participation in performance management
The learner must achieve both mandatory units in order to achieve the qualification.