CIH Level 3 Award in Resident Scrutiny (QCF)
501/1159/0This qualification explores resident scrutiny of the housing service. It is comparable to an A-level or an NVQ level 3.
Aims & outcomesOn completion of this course learners will:
- have the skills and knowledge to actively undertake the process of scrutiny of the housing service
- are a resident or tenant actively involved in their local housing organisation or community
- are a resident or tenant specifically involved in the scrutiny process
- are working in housing with a particular interest in resident scrutiny
- are aged 19+
This qualification focuses on the following topics:
- Resident participation in the housing service
- Resident participation in performance management
The qualification has a credit value of 8 under the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).